when i saw these paint chip leaves on skinny laminx, i definitely had a, "why didn't i think of that?" moment. i keep a stack of pretty paint chip cards in my sewing room for inspiration, and they are just asking to be cut up into pretty flowers, leaves and city silhouettes!
so to leave you for the weekend, i've compiled a list of some fun paint chip projects. head to the hardware store and have some fun!
- - make a pendant paint chip banner
- - paint chip art from geninne's art blog
- - paint chip notepads
- - make a paint chip table
- - paint chip mosaic tutorial
- - paint chip wreath
- - paint chip card holders
have any other diy ideas? hope you have a sunny weekend! love, bonnie