good morning lovelies! how was your weekend? mine was insane busy but beautiful. every morning was foggy with dew that spread over everything like a blanket in the grass on a warm summer day. we were busy having a yardsale friday and saturday and it was thankfully, worth the hassle! i'm no yardsaling pro so i was exhausted from being haggled and helping people all day, but overall it was fun (and totally worth it). those yardsalers can be ruthless! yesterday was spent with family for brunch, a hike and then a yummy dinner. we are trying to soak up all the quality time we can get before we move to colorado springs! today is day one (of 8) of packing up the house.
- 1) pack up guest room and start on the office
- 2) make toaster a vet appointment
- 3) order any fabric supplies i need to take with me
- 4) narrow down housing options for colorado springs and contact them
- 5) start going through the clothes i want need to take and separate them
wish me luck! love, bonnie