happy 2012 lovelies! 2011 was a beautiful year in my life. today i thought i would share some of my favorite memories from it with you.
1) moved to the most beautiful wine country in california.
2) found the perfect vine covered converted barn to live in.
3) joined a csa at our local organic farm.
4) started teaching yoga!
5) traveled cross country several times (35,000 miles worth to be exact).
6) hiked 18 miles and climbed 4500 feet in one day at yosemite to see the most breathtaking view, rainbow and waterfall.
7) designed my first repeating pattern.
8) received my first order from spoonflower!
9) became a vegan- and absolutely love it.
10) didn't get sick once, woo hoo!
11) discovered that being vegan is not only healthy, but absolutely delicious and rewarding.
12) had a Christmas party on the beach.
13) received my favorite purchase of the year- a wacom pad.
14) got the best birthday present- the birth of a best friends baby!
15) soaked in a natural hot springs in the middle of the forest.
16) made new family memories on the opposite side of the country.
17) fell even deeper in love with my husband, and i didn't think that was possible.
18) experienced God and his plan for us in a more evident way than ever.
19) missed my mom. alot.
20) learned how to brew my own kombucha.
21) fell in love with tea.
22) got a minivan and named her nutmeg.
23) got the best hair cut i've ever had.
24) quenched my thirst from a natural spring.
25) saw the prettiest sunset.