happy friday, friends! thank you so much to everyone who shared their favorite handmade item with me this week. i love hearing your stories!
1. art by kim longhurst, submitted by nadine of cupcake couture.
2. reversible handmade market bag made by maxine. pattern available here.
3. wooden quilt clock by wood quilter. will soon be available for purchase at a stitch in time.
4. vintage necktie quilt submitted by cherie.
5. chunky shell necklace submitted by 2 market 2
6. wooden heart pendant submitted by caitlin of spare bedroom studio.
>> new to our national craft month project? you can read all about it here!
LOVE YOUR CRAFT? next week you have the opportunity to submit a photo (& link) about your craft and why you love it. details to come on monday!