stacy founded leif knowing that the smallest things can inspire and enrich our daily lives, and her mission is to provide those for us. i think the small things are everything. filling my home with little pleasures makes me happy and keeps me refreshed and inspired.
here are a few small things i like to do around my home to keep things cheery:
- sprinkle plants around the areas i live and work in most
- keep pretty soaps by each sink
- use beautifully patterned notebooks and journals
- keep fresh flowers on the table
- drink out of a beautiful mug in the morning
- wrap up in a super soft blanket in the evenings
what are some of the small things you do to inspire and enrich your daily life?
the leif lifestyle is also one that i can definitely connect to. in stacy's words, leif is all about growing indoor citrus trees, matte pastels, a collection of vintage glass bottles, old botanical and anatomical prints, meyer lemon butter on freshly baked scones, various breeds of succulents scattered throughout the home, a garden full of vegetables, freshly cut flowers on a reclaimed wood kitchen table.