>> ENROLL HERE <<
This course is designed for the person who dreams of becoming a professional surface pattern designer. I'll walk you step by step through the process of creating a pattern collection that is unique and engaging, and I'm sharing all of my industry secrets with you along the way! We'll discuss what to include in your portfolio and how to begin contacting companies to start your career.
Whether you're looking to become a professional surface pattern designer, or are just hoping to enhance your pattern building skills, this course is for you!
PLEASE NOTE: This course is a follow up to Intro to Surface Pattern Design. Please begin with the previous course for detailed training on Adobe Illustrator, color palettes, sketching, motif design and repeat pattern design!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
I'll walk you through step by step to creating a unique and engaging pattern collection.
- Learn to create a repeat pattern.
- Design a collection that is engaging and thoughtful.
- Apply your patterns to products and mockups.
- Why it's important to craft the perfect portfolio.
- How to get noticed in the industry and begin your career as a surface pattern designer!
This course is designed to give you all the industry information and creative skills you need to start start your career as a surface pattern designer, plus it will motivate and inspire you to follow your creative dream!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Below are a few of the tools that will be helpful in this course.
- Adobe Illustrator (begin a free trial here)
- Pencil and dark black pen
- Camera or Smartphone
Not mandatory, but useful tools include:
- Wacom Tablet
LET'S GET STARTED!
>> ENROLL HERE <<
I am so excited to begin this adventure with you. Let's get started!